Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome...

Hello to some, welcome back to others!

I have decided to start this new blog to show you what I can do (or think I can do!).  For years I have collected junk, antiques... you know, 'stuff' for my own personal hording.  Until May that is, when I was lucky enough to have an old friend decide to open an occasional store nearby.  Her visions of the store meshed with my love for antiques and transforming old junk.  Together we have become a successful staple for the surrounding communities.  I love the opportunity to share the many inspiring ideas I find from fellow blogging friends.  Which is why I feel I need to give back.  I need to share with you like you have shared with me.

So, for my first post, I want to show you what I did for The Changing Season.  We decided to have a Flea Market in February at the store and I offered to create a table scape.  The lighting was dark, so my pictures aren't the best.... but I hope you can still see my vision.





The store will be open next weekend, February 3rd-5th.  I hope there will be lots of people so tired of this blah wintry weather they will get out and shop!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to hear that things are going so well for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best on your new endeavor! The charger plates and the grater candlesticks caught my eye!! really like them. I think a road trip is needed....when in Feb is the sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! And hello - just send me the table with everything on it, okay?

    heehee this is gonna be some kind of fun!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete